Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Cafeteria - 279 Newbury St (Back Bay)

A few weeks ago I went to Cafeteria Boston on Newbury St with a bestie of mine (aka best friend, for future reference hehe). We spent a beautiful summer afternoon walking around and window-shopping before stopping for lunch. Sorry for the delay on this post! As I've mentioned before, I was on a 10 day business trip so older posts will be posted before the newer ones!

I have eaten at this restaurant two other times before and I have to say it has not been busy any time I've been in there. We decided on this restaurant that day because my bestie had a Restaurant.com gift certificate that she wanted to use. The first time I was there with two friends I ordered the gazpacho (which is no longer on the menu) and a salad. The second time I was there with my boyfriend we both ordered burgers which were amazingly good and came with parmesan fries. Those fries are TO-DIE-FOR! That day, I ordered the Organic Mixed Greens which came with mesclun greens, Vermont goat cheese, tomatoes and herb vinaigrette.

She ordered the Chef's Salad Bowl which came with mixed luttuces, smoked ham, Swiss, egg, cucumbers and tomatoes with red wine vinaigrette. She swapped out the smoked ham for grilled chicken.
Overall, my experiences there have been good but there are plenty other restaurants on Newbury St or just in Boston in general that I would still like to try out! View my post on Yelp for the same review and more to come! Thanks for reading everyone!

(I really have to think of a more creative "ending line" for my blog posts - any suggestions?

2 comments:

Tickled Pink said...

Mmmm that chef salad looks delicious :). She was a genious for ordering that... she should probably give out ordering advice to everyone.

Unknown said...

i am a little upset that i was not mentioned in the blog about mommy's birthday....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...