Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Brayden's 1st Birthday


This month was my soon-to-be nephew's 1st birthday and I had the honor of making his birthday cake. He LOVES Mickey Mouse so of course I took that theme and ran with it. I think he liked it!
















Here are a few pictures for your viewing pleasure... I used a Mickey Mouse cake pan from Wilton and funfetti cake mix (as requested by his mommy). I ended up using two boxes of cake mix so I could make a "smash cake" for him.

This little cake was strictly for Brayden - he could put his hands in it all he wanted. He actually spent a lot of the time trying to first touch the lit candle and then picking off all of the red spots he saw! SO CUTE!

1 comments:

Pup to the Rescue said...

Hi,

Why aren't you on cupcake wars? I feel like you could give em a run for their money.

I bet this was scrumptious.

Tis all,
Alyssa

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...